Ever since it’s beginning in 2002, the strong suit of Carrot has been issue oriented documentaries and development communication films. In the past five years, with more than 500 films with the MEA and other government Ministries and related departments, UNICEF, the World Bank, UNWOMEN, GIZ, ADB, WFP, Room to Read, PSI besides other international and domestic welfare agencies, we have learnt to tell social development stories in a way that touches the emotional chords of the viewer as well as meets specified communication and advocacy requirements.
We also have a wide range of corporate clients including CAIRN, COCA-COLA, MINDA, MARUTI etc. for whom we have made advocacy films – including a large number of Corporate Social Responsibility Films. Our films have won multiple awards.
Our portfolio includes …
- Films showcasing the progress of various government mandates and programs like Women & Child Empowerment, Education innovations, Swachh Bharat Mission, Digital India, Make in India, and other Social welfare initiatives.
- We have collaborated and worked in close co-ordination with government officials of both union and state levels. Our reach extends to more than 20 Indian states spanning the entire nation.
- We specialize in both short and long-duration films – including films specially made for social media.
- We believe, to meet the advocacy requirements of today’s busy schedules, such films have to present the entire ‘necessary’ content within a crisp capsule – and told in a manner that holds the attention of the viewer.
- We also believe in staying abreast of the latest in technology and storytelling techniques. To further this, we have dedicated hi-tech in-house equipment that we keep upgrading and brought together committed professionals that are experts in their fields.
Team Carrot consists of a well-planned balance of youth and experience. Our core team has worked with renowned News TV Channels and Production houses of India before joining forces to form Carrot. Our dedicated in-house resources and the fact that we have worked together for decades gives us better control on the quality of our films. We are always ready to move, as the world of documentaries excites and inspires us to constantly discover unknown realities of our country and countrymen – including our global citizens.
- We have worked across the length and breadth of India.
- We also make documentaries for International TV networks like NHK Japan and Mediacorp Singapore.
- Our films have covered a multitude of sensitive socio-cultural issues of the civil society – including gender, child-rights, education, access to rights & facilities, livelihood, skills building and environment.
- Our people oriented storytelling aesthetics and sensitive portrayal of subjects have equally impressed Indian and International audiences.